Friday, August 3, 2007

24th of July 2007, 1.27 at Karolinska Hospital


In happy amazement did we welcome our little son (no, he does not have a name yet...), four days ahead of time.

We went to the nearby hospital around 19.00 and were then exceptionally well taken care of by the midwives of Karolinska Hospital.
At birth, around 6 hours later, he was 3520 g light and 52 cm small. Tiny actually. Åsa, the little one and I left the hospital about 12 hours after the delivery.

All three of us feel great and will post more on this site in the coming months. Drop by, if you you are curious.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation!
I wish I could fly to Stockolm to see the baby
Hugs
Ilaria

Anonymous said...

I meant Stockholm!!!!!!
maybe it's better if I write a comment in italian!
il bimbo e` bellissimo
baci
Ilaria

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for this very nice baby! Great that everyone of you is fine. Everything best for your future! I hope to see all of you soon. Hugs Marcus

Anonymous said...

Que niño más guapo, es un milagro que sigue repetiendose desde años, y nosotros actores.
Enfin, enhorabuena a los padres, y suerte, que hace falta.
Un saludo desde España

Bueno, vamos a Inglés

'What a nice baby, it is a miracle that takes place during the years, and ourselves only actors.
So, congratulations to the parents, many whishes, and good luck!'

Raff, Madrid

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you!
What a cute boy!!! Our best wishes to the small family.

karina & markus

Anonymous said...

Felicitations!!!!! Il est magnifique ce pti' bout de chou.

Bisous.
Barbara and Jocke

Anonymous said...

Hello! Congratulations with this wonderfull baby! I am very happy for you!
surely would love to see him, when i happen to be in stockholm
best regards
Elena

Anonymous said...

Congrats !!

Thanks for the good news. :-)


(steve and joanna)

Anonymous said...

Hallo Ihr 3!
Unseren herzlichsten Glückwunsch an Dich und Asa! Habe Deine mail erst heute lesen können. Du hast das ja ganz schön lange geheimgehalten! Ich dachte im März: jetzt hat Alexander eine etwas "gesetztere" Frau! Ein total neuer Lebensabschnitt mit viel Verantwortung ist angebrochen, freu Dich darauf, uns war es leider nicht vergönnt! Schicke auch uns weiterhin Bilder von Deinem Sohn! Deine Mutti meint, daß er genau so aussehen würde wie Du damals nach deiner Geburt!
Euch allen 3 alles Gute, besonderen Gruß natürlich an die Mutter!
Hans und Swenna