Monday, August 13, 2007

Our big boy!

Little One is growing. No wonder really, with that appetite. But that he would gain 400 g during his second week of living surprised both me and the ladies in the childcare centre, BVC (barnavardscentralen). He is over 4000 g light now and starts to look a bit chubby (to his fathers concern). He is also growing tall beyond expectations (54,5 cm). It turns out that little new people are welcome to BVC once a week for inspection. Very impressive.

He manages to eat more now, and feed more rarely (though still atleast twice per night). He sleeps preferably during the day...
Though sometimes he has long stretches of waken curiosity and then sometimes he demands attention with little whining noises...but he rarely cries. Unless one has the rudeness to change his diaper! That cant be tolerated.

My friend Pia took this picture during my first visit at Karolinska Institutet a while ago. I am really trying not to be This overprotective...but he is just so cuddly...:-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He, he! You do look more overprotective in that picture than you seemed when you were here! Come back again soon, when you feel like a small trip to Solna, we miss you!

The office

Åsa said...

Thats so sweet of you! I have to think of what to do about work I should attend to, before I come back :-)