That such a new person can have so distinctly different moods and tempoes, all depending on the form of the day!
A fantastic sound-discovery voyage has started. Little One tries so hard to communicate, and sometimes the most fantastic little sounds come out, while breathing in or out, doesnt really matter. The best thing is to make sounds together, very inspiring.
It is different to be mum. Compared to being dad. We are just as much parents but the self confidence grown out of all the time I spend with Little One is hard to match. That I can predict what is coming next, prepare and be ready for when the big bad hunger-monster attacks. That I have soft boobies to lean on during a bumpy walk and still some pregnancy-chubb to cushion Little One when he is resting on me. This early, in the very beginning, I can imagine it must be a bit frustrating for dad not to always being able to be everything the way mum can be - though all the care and the ambition is there! But dad is already something extraordinary and fascinating; dad is catching up in his own way.
No comments:
Post a Comment